Hello, my name is Rebecca Sun. I am a user experience designer in Shanghai.
UX is the intangible design of a strategy that brings us to a solution. I have a passion for creating user-friendly and delightful end-to-end product experience that brings the vision to life in a way people feel inspired, refined and even magical.
My focus is holistic UX design, from user research to product definition, from concept to pixel-perfect user interface, from prototyping to usability assessment, working through the whole product development cycle, translating liquid user needs to coherent product designs.
I like sketching, oil painting, Chinese calligraphy, traveling, experiencing the power of nature, taking photography and capturing the most beautiful moments. This not only brings me the inspirations, but also helps me understand people, culture and life.
In today’s digital and multicultural world, my goal is to explore the convergence of human arts and science to give shape to an ever evolving design practice.
2009-Now Rebecca Design, Chief Designer
Fully manage each project from concept through to completion with meticulous attention to detail.
- Holistic Ecosystem Architecture
- User Experience, User Interface Design
- Branding, Corporate Identity Design
- Environment Design, Space Design, Interior Design
- Industrial Design, Material Design
Mar.2014-Nov. 2017 Ctrip, Senior Lead UX/Interaction Designer
- IxD for packaged tour experience, including seamless Online and Mobile experiences.User Experience, User Interface Design
- End-to-End UX design for Ctrip Insurance experience, revenue doubled YoY.
- Experience management for Ctrip Supplier Open Platform, Operation Platform, Bestone O2O experiences and etc.
June.2010-Mar. 2014 Hewlett-Packard (IWS Design Shanghai), Lead Interaction & Experience Designer
- Human Factor, interaction and user experience design for Deskjet&Photosmart&Officejet Printers
- Drive new product planning, innovation and execution
- China Print App Planning and Marketing Research
Feb.2010-June.2010 Microsoft China (Windows Server Solutions Group), Program Manager Intern
- Planning work for the next version of Windows Home Server UX
- UX Design for the wireless scenario, make feature and UX consistency
- Windows Home Server Hardware Concept Design
- China Small Business Server Marketing Research
Feb.2010-April.2010 Bruderer AG. China Design Project
Feb.2010 Barclays Bank, China Design Project
July.2009-Dec.2009 RapidFix Industrial (Asia), Lead Designer
- Smart-O Plug Logo Design, Retail Packaging Design (sold in Wal-Mart in US)
- Rapidfix Cologne Exhibition Design 2010
- Liaison and negotiation with suppliers for creative services
- Rapidfix Fastener Website Design
- “EZ head” Advertisement Design for European Industrial Magazine. Logo design, 3D rendering, product photography, contact with Creative Director of “Fastener+Fixing” Magazine