iPhone App – Hungry Laowai
Hungry Laowai was my first iPhone app design.
Laowai means Foreigner in Chinese. I designed the user interfaces of the app, collaborating with Adam and Huizhe. After 1-month of design and development, the app was released in the iPhone app store on August 30, 2010.
Hungry Laiwai was the iPhone’s Best Guide to Ordering Chinese Food in 2010.
- Browse hundreds of popular Chinese dishes by category or region
- Learn how to pronounce popular dish names through phonetic Chinese “Pinyin” spelling
- Order dishes in restaurants by showing Chinese dish names to your waiter or waitress
- Keep track of your favorite dishes for easy access and learning
- Share your favorite dishes with your friends